Monday, February 1

LIMIT: Two hearts per day

So it's obvious that I can not be trusted in my house with cinnamon jelly hearts.
    At Target the other day, I thought to myself, "Well, Kimmie, you can control yourself to eating only two hearts per day." That blast of optimism led me to buy two bags to cover the entire Valentine holiday season. The first bag is in the container, and already has been dug into several more times than two hearts per day.
    Last year, after Valentine's Day, I gave Sydney the last of my hearts and asked her to hide them from me until after Thanksgiving. I could not stop eating them, and also couldn't bring myself to toss them out. She did hide them, and after Thanksgiving, I was doing well on my Weight Watchers that I didn't want them back. I believe she still has the bag somewhere in her bedroom.
    No matter, because I seem to have purchased my own demise for the season. So far, I have had only two today, and I only hope that I can continue to hold myself to that standard moving forward. Monday is another day!

No comments: