Friday, January 29

Feeling the organizational vibe

I think we're going to get some of the Sydney-specific EXPECTATIONs done this weekend. My plan is to clear out the cabinet under her bathroom counter, and remove all the dinosaur-centric decor from the bathroom itself. We're going to get her some new stuff for the bathroom, and hopefully, a new and better organizational lifestyle in there, too.
    As for her bedroom, my goal is to replace all the kid-sized Ikea hangers in her closet with the adult-sized Target hangers. This shouldn't take too long, but we also need to clean out the shirts we're rehanging, because a good amount of them are little-kid shirts.
    As for me, I'm thinking I'll situate the loft/office space and put away stuff and all that kind of thing. That room becomes a bit of a catch-all during the holidays, so it definitely needs some attention. I've been ticking away at it, but I may be able to finish up over the next couple days. Perhaps some time spent on the computer pulling together the tax informations will be a good task to get done, as well.
    All these things getting done means more stuff piling up in Mom's room, but once all that work is centralized there, I can toss, donate, repurpose or whatever as I go throuh it.

No comments: