Tuesday, January 19

From whackadoodle to romance, how I like it

So I think I've made some progress on my EXPECTATION for watching/binging a show/movie. I watched two more episodes of HBO's "Lovecraft Country" this afternoon, and now I only have three more until I've finished the season. I've banked them all on the DVR, but this show is so crazy and visually overwhelming that I really can't watch more than two at a time. So three more, and then I think I will move on to "Bridgerton" on Netflix.
    Also today was my second day of longer working hours at my job, and happily, they didn't hurt as much as yesterday. I was able to get more accomplished, and even was helpful editorially, which is what I'm most pleased with. My lunch was quite delicious, as I had a peanut butter and boysenberry jam sandwich. The jam was wonderful, and the sandwich kept my lunch points to a satisfactory number for the day.
    Sydney and I figured out her classes for school next year, and now I am officially feeling very accomplished for this Tuesday.

No comments: