Saturday, January 9

Less food, more earrings. Got it.

I ate too much food today and I feel like its all just sitting in my stomach like a big, heavy, fat brick. I'm super grossed out by it, and I'm secure in the knowledge that I will carry this feeling into the new year and back onto the wagon with me at Weight Watchers. I've had success with the points program, and still have some ways to go to reach my goal, so this is exactly the motivation I need. I *need* to not feel this gross again. I *need* to stop eating bad stuff. It's like, "Girl! Get your shit together! The holidays are OVER!"
Also in weird body news, my ears are unhappy with me again because I dared wear some earrings today. It seems as though I haven't been wearing them enough over the last several years, and now whenever I do, my ears get red, a little swollen maybe, and achy. And that lasts for a couple/few days, and then they feel fine until I put some earrings in again, which is something that I've been doing more often since this began so that they get more used to it again. Whew! So tonight, my ears are achy and sore. And the cycle begins anew.

No comments: