Sunday, January 3

But we already WANT one!

I just saw a television ad for the PlayStation 5 console and it made me angry. I'm angry because here they are, trying to drum up business for their new console. A console that even the most dedicated of PlayStation fans can't get their hands on, and they're trying to get MORE people interested in buying one. Not like you have very many gamers who are like, "Oh, okay, yeah sure, I think maybe I'll get one of those." But honestly, do you need to find so many more people to be psychotic about finding the console?
I check my Target app and my Best Buy app several times a day at random times throughout the day, and both apps have yet to even tease me with a console being available at all. I'm so used to seeing "Out of Stock" and "Sold Out" on each of those apps that I may just not even notice when either of those statuses changes.
My initial hope was to have the console in time for Christmas. Now I'm not even sure if I'll have it in time for Brian's birthday in February. But I keep checking. Me and all the other yahoos that Sony just convinced to buy a PlayStation 5 with their very annoying ad.

No comments: