Thursday, January 14

I love my new robe

The robe my mom bought for me for Christmas was returned to me via mail today, and the tailoring I asked for has made the robe the best thing in my entire closet. I requested that some elastic be inserted into the cuffs of the robe. I didn't want to have to fold up the sleeves, or worry about them falling when I push them up. The tailor did a fantastic job and I am very, very happy.
Brian contends that I look very much like a princess in my robe (it's a short robe too, reaching down to my knees), while I feel more like a cozy, warm polar bear kinda. It's awesome.
And in celebration of the robe, I'm going to post a pic of it for you. The pic makes it look a bit purple, but it's really a delightful shade of baby blue. Don't mind the binder clip at the neck, that'll be replaced with some ribbon or something so I can tie it closed up there. The usual robe belt will probably not ever get any use, as the tie/binder clip at the neck serves my purposes wonderfully.
I love my new robe.

No comments: