Tuesday, January 12

It's for sure that he's not watching one of these

ITEM!:
I can't concentrate on anything right now, because it sounds like my husband is watching a musical of some kind. And of course, as soon as I mute my TV, the singing ends. And it's broken my idea-creating process so much that I honestly can't think of a single thing to write about.
ITEM!: But wait, I know you all are as invested in my deep-tissue massager as I am, and I am excited to tell you that it should be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait to try it out on my arm and see if it makes a difference with my dystonia. It's stupid how hopeful I am about this.
ITEM!: Also, tomorrow becomes the day that I will begin taking down the Christmas decorations. I bet you all had forgotten that my Christmas decorations are still up. But tomorrow the bins come in from the garage and get all filled up with the Santas, snowmen, elves and trees. I mean, I picked up a new Valentine's Day mug the other day. It's time to move on. 

No comments: