Tuesday, January 5

Hoping to massage away my dystonia

So I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I am engaging once again in trying to find a fix for my handwriting dystonia. I suggested aloud that perhaps one of those handgun deep massagers may be helpful. Coincidentally, while Brian and I were watching television the other day, we saw an ad for HY-IMPACT Massager, which provides the deep muscle massage that I want to try. The info-ad had the price at a decent number, compared to what I saw on Amazon, so I ordered one. It shipped today.
I am, actually, quite excited to try the thing. I'm really hoping that it at least does help me out with a bit of the typing and writing.
Unfortunately, it's being sent by USPS, and USPS has been consistently unreliable last/this month, if you haven't heard. -- I have an order from Barnes & Noble that was last seen on December 13 in Queens, and while I was notified that it is "In Transit to Next Facility" on December 17, I've had no progress reports since then. -- So you understand my reluctance to get too excited about this package being sent via the post office.
The shipping confirmation said it was shipped today, but the tracking says that the USPS doesn't have it yet. I can't handle this kind of suspense. Here's hoping that it catches a quick train to Arizona.

No comments: