Sunday, February 28

And this, the last day of February

My weekend, in a couple bullet points.
* Brian and I had lunch at a new (for us) place today, and it was absolutely delicious. When tasting a new restaurant, it is important to eat something that is basic for every restaurant of that cuisine (Mexican, in this case), so I had a shredded beef taco, cheese enchilada and rice and beans. I am excited to tell you that my meal was so good. Brian had a machaca breakfast burrito, which he also very much enjoyed. Next time, I shall try the carne asada fries, which were initially recommended to me.
* Also, we had Brian's belated birthday breakfast at Snooze on Saturday, which was as amazing as always.
* Laundry, laundry and more laundry.
* No PlayStation 5, nor have I read any books.
* We are mostly done watching "The Staircase" on Netflix. Brian started watching it with me at episode 5, I think, so I have to stop and do a lot of explaining as we watched today. We only have three episodes left, and I have several hot takes, and there's still a lot to be done before the resolution, and now I have to wait until B gets home tomorrow night before I can finish it.
* Got to chat with my mom a whole lot.
* Also, I can add a HUGE book royalty deposit from Amazon for the month of December: $5.96. We're going to Vegas!! VEGAS!!

No comments: