Tuesday, February 2

Television-show stress made me do it

I finished watching "Night Stalker" on Netflix this afternoon. I was pretty fascinated by this show and I'll tell you why: I was a 12-year-old kid living in the LA area during this dude's murder/rape/assault spree. I remember knowing that there was someone breaking into people's houses and killing them, and I remember a general sense of panic in the adult populace. But the details and scope of this guy's activities were a complete mystery to me until I watched this show. And now I'm all, "Wtf was going on?!?!" I honestly don't have any commentary on this, and can only note that wow, I had no idea how truly gross and terrible this guy was.
    Also today, I ate four cinnamon jelly hearts. I did this because I forgot that I'd rather drink a cup of hot tea to sate my tummy and its afternoon snack desires, and I'd eaten some chips too that I didn't want to taste anymore. So that's that. Four hearts. But tomorrow is another day.

No comments: