Thursday, February 4

Too much candy in my house, you guys

I failed, utterly, miserably and horribly, at ordering a PlayStation 5 this afternoon. I refreshed and refreshed and refreshed but still, all the Internet geeks with bot programs snapped up all the PlayStation 5s before I could even get one in my shopping cart. And that sucks right out loud. I mean, really, why can't I get just one of those damn things?
    I finished the first season/part of "Lupin" tonight. Andrea told me that there is a place in Netflix where I can switch from subtitles to dubbed language, but I decided that I'd rather read the words and have the characters' mouths match their words than have different words come out of a moving mouth. Having the sound and words off from a person on a show or in a movie drives me CRAZY. So reading the words was/is always preferable. Also, challenge accepted, I will read the show and not travel the easier road.
    What's annoying is that the show doesn't end on a cliffhanger really, it ends like in the middle of a scene that's tense, and then the screen goes black. Not cool, Lupin; not cool.
    I ate four hearts today. And two scotchmallows.

No comments: