Monday, February 22

That was never a good idea

I sat Sydney down to watch "Ocean's Eleven" a few days ago, and now I'm sitting here watching "Ocean's Twelve." This is notable because I don't like this movie, or more specifically, I don't like one portion of it in particular. The part when they have Julia Roberts play Julia Roberts is the most ridiculous plot contrivance I've ever seen in a movie and it has made me avoid seeing this film as best as I can. I'm watching it now because it's on Netflix and I can skip that part of the movie when it comes up.
    In fact, I just skipped it, and I feel vindicated and excited and relieved. It's all good stuff, my friends, and I recommend you do that for every film that you know has an objectionable part to it. Because this movie jumped the shark like nothing I've ver seen before, and I still resent it. Terrible, terrible idea.

No comments: