Monday, February 8

By all accounts, a decent Monday

I'm returning my library book unread tomorrow morning. I feel like I've been typing that quite a bit recently, but with this one, I really have had a hard time getting into it, and I think maybe I didn't read the last one in the series either because I have no idea how the characters are where they are at this point. So I will return it, and then wait for the book I'm on the waiting list for when it is released next Tuesday. So in effect, I've broken up with that author. And that's okay. Moving on ... 
    Also, about today: I ... am still feeling alright about my decision to no longer like Sprinkles cupcakes; ... spent an hour reading Super Bowl coverage when I shouldn't have been; ... watched "Captain Marvel," the second of the MCU movies in the Timeline Order on Disney+; ... ate only two cinnamon jelly hearts; ... wrote a letter; ... made some delicious mac and cheese; ... and finally sent that one email.

No comments: