Tuesday, February 23

At least I can say I'm getting closer

I had the PlayStation 5 in the shopping cart. I had the shipping information filled out. I had entered all the payment numbers. And then f*cking Bank of America declined my purchase because I had ALSO debited a stop at Chick-fil-A for lunch and had ordered Pizza Hut for dinner today! They declined my purchase! And then I got the text that asked me if all these previous purchases had been authorized, and if so, go ahead and TRY the most recent purchase again! I'm like, "ASSHOLES THEY'RE ALL GONE NOW!!"
    I was so close, you guys, I could smell it. The debit and the reversal were both in my checking account. I had bought the damn thing and the bank screwed me over because we ate like teenage kids today! I am so mad I could just spit! I was shaking throughout the ordering process because I simply couldn't imagine that I was really going to get the damn thing. I was imagining how I was going to tell Brian that I'd finally secured one. And then, POOF. F*cking Bank of America.

No comments: