Tuesday, February 16

Use letters, numbers and symbols and punctuation

I am irrationally upset at Google right now because it made me change my password because I logged in on my phone and that made it mad, I guess, and now I'm being punished. I enjoy the technological advances that has phones and computers saving passwords for you, but still, one needs to remember them. I will admit that so many of my passwords are plays on themselves, so they're all really just one of four or five options, but I hate having to change them.
    I feel like something happened today that I'm forgetting, and I've had this feeling for the entirety of my afternoon and evening. I did have some stuff happen, but that is not what's giving me this feeling of ... anxiety? There's a butterfly feeling, I think? I can't put my finger on it, and that's bugging me.
    The last of the cinnamon jelly hearts went the way of the trash can this afternoon. I ate four as my snack, and then the rest got tossed out. And I don't feel bad about it. I do feel bad that Sydney and I finished the Valentine cake so I won't be able to eat that anymore.

No comments: