Friday, February 5

Raspberry chocolate chip; that is all

I ate two cinnamon jelly hearts today, but no See's candy. Pretty sure that is in preparation for my day tomorrow when I pick up my order of cupcakes at Sprinkles. In that order, I have two raspberry chocolate chip, a triple cinnamon, and a lemon blueberry for Brian.
    Reminder that the raspberry chocolate chip is my favorite cupcake from Sprinkles, and that it only is available in the month of February. Even so, I don't go crazy during the month. In fact, I bet these are the only two I eat throughout the 28 days. And that'll do me fine.
    Aside: My second favorite I think is the strawberry; I could eat a cup of that strawberry frosting every single day and be a happy camper because of it.
    So because of the cupcakes, I kept a leash on my sweet tooth today, only to allow it free rein tomorrow. I honestly can't wait!

No comments: