Thursday, June 24

Yay team! Go basketball!

Alright, so sometimes I'm maybe not the smartest or most aware of everything going on. So I definitely did my search for Mac-appropriate ergonomic keyboards. But I guess my clicking through things didn't stick to my initial requirements, because when the keyboard arrived today, it is totally a PC keyboard. So I need to return it, and I have already ordered the specifically Mac ergonomic keyboard for delivery on Sunday. I wish it would come sooner...
    New Topic: I have a complicated relationship with the NBA. I'm not a huge fan of regular-season basketball at all, but will take the time to watch playoff and Finals basketball. And because of that ambivalence, I don't really have a team I cheer for. I do have players I like though, such as LeBron James, Charles Barkley (old school), and most recently, Kevin Durant. I also have players I don't really like, for various reasons I won't go into here because I have some *very* unpopular opinions about some players, so there are some teams I cheer against, as well.
    Also, I don't usually fall for proximity bias. I really enjoyed it when the Lakers won last year, but that was because of LeBron and Anthony Davis. Yes, I was disappointed they lost this year. But also, I'm not really cheering for the Phoenix Suns, as there's not really anyone on the team that I have an affinity for, so I don't care about that. I do care about knowing what everyone in my proximity sphere is excited/bummed about, so for that, I have been paying particular attention to the Suns. But also, it's playoff basketball, so I'm watching it in earnest. Anyway, I don't care either way at this point. Go basketball!

No comments: