Monday, June 14

A case of the Mondays

And then it was a Monday. Brian's car repair did not go as planned and the car is back at the shop tonight for repair tomorrow. I hate that feeling of waiting for a tow truck. It's extremely stressful, even when waiting at home. But anyway, the car is at the shop. I get to drive Brian back to work again tomorrow.
    Also at this moment, we are about an hour and a half into "Army of the Dead" on Netflix, and I was tired and ready for bed so I turned off the movie, which is something I never, ever do. But I'm tired and that takes precedence, especially with a 6 a.m. wakeup call in the morning.
    Also, tomorrow is my first acupuncture appointment, and it's like I told my mom, I think I'm more nervous about it NOT working, and me having exhausted all my options for making my hand feel better. I honestly don't know what my next suggestion or idea would be. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

No comments: