Friday, June 11

It's called "Blueberry Bliss," actually

Usually, when it comes to Nothing Bundt Cakes, I have a couple favorites, and Sydney has a couple favorites, and we rarely buy them. The place just isn't on our usual agenda or path. I follow the company on Facebook though, and I'm always intrigued by their monthly flavors. But typically, I just ask Mom if the flavor is good, and that's about as close as I get.
    But this month, the flavor is a blueberry of some kind. Blueberries and cream? Blueberry and white chocolate? I don't remember specifically, but it's something to do with the little berry. Anyway, a blueberry adjacent flavor is enough to intrigue Sydney and I into putting the cake place on our list for tomorrow's activities. I expect I'll have to buy a bag of the popcorn for my girl, but the little blueberry cake is atop the priority list. I will report back on it later.

No comments: