Tuesday, June 29

I am/my hand is feeling better today

Okay I was super hesitant to go to work today, but I did, and I spent the day with my new keyboard. Notably, I was able to move around on the keyboard easier, and my hand and arm did not ache. My fingers still did not cooperate and work properly, but at least they didn't ache. And that, for me, was a huge win for the day.
    We left the car at the shop tonight, as tomorrow is its day to get a new turbo booster charger thing. Once that is fixed, the awesome check engine light will be gone, and hopefully nothing will go wrong for a while. And I can't believe I actually said that out loud. Damn it.
    Brian and I also just watched a special documentary-type show on the making of "Inside the NBA," and we giggled and laughed throughout it, and it's really amazing how fun and funny that show is.
    Also, I am happy to say that I got my hair colored this afternoon, and my head is much better without the "sparkles" of gray in it.

No comments: