Saturday, June 5

Be very quiet, or the bad guys kill you

I made some progress in getting my Instagram account back today. I got an email from Insta where I had to send them a pic of myself with a handwritten code on a piece of paper, and once they have that and confirm the information to the account, they'll let me have it back. Again, no idea how long that will take, but it's some movement, so that's positive.
    Brian and I had a date night tonight, and we went to the movies ... at night! We never go to the movies at night, and this was a special treat. We saw "A Quiet Place Part II," and I will tell you that it was an excellent movie. It was very stressful, if not terribly scary. Of course, there still were plenty of jump scares, as to be expected, but the tenseness of the situation those people are in was ridiculous. I spent most of the movie in a state of alert that is not normal. Also holding Brian's hand. It was a very good movie. I highly recommend it.

No comments: