Sunday, June 13

Saddle up, tomorrow is Monday again

I don't think it's possible to come across the last 30 minutes of "Pitch Perfect" and not stop and watch the rest uninterrupted. And here I am. I've seen this movie so many times, and I can not NOT watch the ending whenever I come across it. Lucky for me, the movie has been on rotation on my movie channels lately, so I've gotten my fill. And yet, I still stop and watch the end every single time.

* 30 minutes later *
I have finished "Pitch Perfect" and will now move on to the season finale of "Hacks." ... Brian, Sydney and I had a very large seafood lunch today, and because of that, I had only a protein shake for dinner tonight. I'm not sure of what anyone else ate for dinner either, because I think we're all so full that it seems silly and unhealthy to eat anything for dinner, even if we are the littlest bit hungry. Hence, my shake. ...  Brian's car is in the shop tomorrow, so I get to take him to work and then pick him up when he's done. I'm trying to figure out our timing and as far as I can tell, if we leave at 7, I can get my tea, take him to work, and then be back to my job on time at 8. He has agreed to this timeline, so that's the plan. I get up at 6 tomorrow, and that's a drag. ... And a new week begins.

No comments: