Thursday, June 17

The God of Mischief and Latin

We love Loki in this house, and we are very much enjoying the new show, "Loki," on Disney+. We watched the second episode tonight, and I'm excited to see what happens next. Current Hot Take: This Loki the Variant is going to make his way out of the Time Variant Authority and join Thor in "Thor: Love and Thunder." And that would make me happy because Thor and Loki deserve nice things.
    I read an article tonight about Tom Hiddleston and how he studied Classics in university, and how he can speak Latin in real life and how that speech was actually him actually speaking Latin. And suddenly, I have fallen more in love with Tom Hiddleston and Loki, as well. They both are awesome. Loki speaks Latin, and Tom Hiddleston can speak Latin. There's nothing but good there.
    I read somewhere that the "Loki" show is only six episodes, and not to sound ungrateful, but I'd like to have more of them, please.

No comments: