Sunday, June 20

Too tired to be tired; all the tireds

I actually brought my laptop down to Sierra Vista with me so I could be sure to blog from there, so as to maybe get my perfect month of blogging done in June. Quite obviously, that did not happen. So the laptop went for a drive, and that's about it. And I have every confidence that I won't be able to do July as the perfect month, so maybe August will be the winner.
    Again this week, I have a pretty busy schedule. We've got appointments every day except Wednesday, and I think I'm going to get my car serviced that day. So, a busy week begins. And I'm still super, super exhausted from my weekend. I'm going to shoot for an early bedtime every day this week, and hope I can catch up in a couple days, and then get over-rested the rest of the week. I have plans to sleep this week, and I mean to follow through on those plans.
    Usually, when you finish your work for the week, you get to go home and have a relaxing or normal weekend. I did not get that kind of payoff this weekend, as I'm more exhausted today than I was on Friday. So heading in to the office tomorrow is not going to be something that I feel at all refreshed to do. I am drained.

No comments: