Monday, June 28

When setbacks happen and tools don't help

It was a long and frustrating day for me today. I took the ergonomic keyboard to work, and it was a struggle to get through my day. Honestly, not only was the keyboard a new experience to work with, but my hand was achy and malfunctioning the whole time, too. I was slow to get stuff done, and had to be deliberate and make sure every key stroke was the correct one, and I had to delete and retype more times than I like. My head is pounding, and my hand is achy and uncooperative right now as I type this, which makes me even more frustrated going into bedtime. As Andrea said, "two steps forward, one back, three forward, two back." Just keep plugging along, and eventually, the relief will come. My next acupuncture is Thursday, so we'll see how it goes after that.

No comments: