Thursday, April 23

So far, Stevie is a hero

You want to know something that makes me laugh my butt off? Playing "Song Quiz" with my husband. We tend to stick with the '80s and '90s, and sometime venture out of that comfort zone, but mostly it's about the music we grew up with. And we giggle and laugh about the different stuff that we each somehow know that surprises each other. Anyway, tonight he made me laugh my ass off several times, and we tied. Two wins each. Although my wins are always convincing, when he wins, he only wins by like 20 points or whatever. I'm not competitive.
Last night, I started watching "Schitt's Creek." This show is delightfully fun. I especially love that the episodes are only about 20 minutes long, which means I could power through like 10 of them last night. I'm watching more tonight, and I have no idea how many episodes are in each season, so this entire show is a mystery to me. I'm here for it though; it's so funny.

No comments: