Tuesday, April 28

Oh, that doughnuts could cure allergies

My allergies are driving me crazy, and giving me terrible sinus headaches and congestion. I don't really like taking allergy medications (they don't seem to work too well on me), so tonight I took one of Brian's congestion and sinus pain Sudafeds. I don't know if it's working too incredibly well, but perhaps it just needs more time to work with the first dose. I'll be sure to medicate myself regularly tomorrow and see if that'll help with the general daytime issues.
I worked too late this afternoon for Sydney and I to indulge in our Super Secret Girl Lunch, so I'm looking forward to that tomorrow. Since it's a super secret, I can't tell you where we're going, but I haven't been there in a long while, and I hope it's good or else I won't go back in a long while. Like our last visit to California Pizza Kitchen; it wasn't good, and we probably won't go back for a long time. But something that I can tell you about is the strawberry-glazed doughnuts at Krispy Kreme this week. We haven't tried them yet, but they are on our agenda.

No comments: