Saturday, April 25

Movies, a puzzle and sadly, air conditioning

We watched movies today: "Extraction," starring Chris Hemsworth, and "Angel Has Fallen," starring Gerard Butler. And I'm currently watching "A Good Day to Die Hard," starring Bruce Willis and Jai Courtney. So today clearly is a day full of dudes shooting up a bunch of other dudes.
But I was not without a good amount of estrogen today, as well. Andrea sent me a surprise, and it is a most amazing "Golden Girls" puzzle. Five hundred pieces, and it took me a few hours to get it done, but that was a dose of girls into my day.
As for household projects for today, I didn't get anything done except a load of laundry here and there. But I guess the big news is that the temperature outside reached 100 degrees, and that means that my air conditioner was cycling on and off all day, and my windows were closed. So summer is coming, and that's the end of the good times in the desert.

No comments: