Wednesday, April 15

How do I keep finding these whacked out shows?

I did some more cleaning today. Currently, my entire downstairs is clean and livable, but the upstairs needs some work. I did score ... kinda ... one little victory today, which is that I can get a quote on carpet cleaning for my house. There's a company that Brian likes that is having a special right now, and I'm going to check that out. I need mine and Sydney's room done; the stairs, for sure; and the area rug in my living room. Once it's clean, I can spin my area rug to even the wear on it, and all will be well for a while. And no more shoes in the house.
As for entertainment, I didn't watch anything amazing or new today, excepting that I am currently watching an episode of "Altered Carbon" on Netflix (so weird, this show), and I'm vacillating on what I want to watch next. I was told by Jeremy today that I absolutely did not have to watch "Tiger King," and I feel so much better having made my decision to bypass that show entirely. I am thinking perhaps "Parks and Rec," or "Dracula," or maybe even "Wynonna Earp." Sydney wants me to watch "Umbrella Academy," and that looked interesting, so maybe that, too.

No comments: