Thursday, April 30

Makeup goes bad; that's a fact

I've decided on my next project, and I'm quite intimidated by the size and scope of it, so I'm kind of avoiding it. I'm talking about cleaning out and tossing the old makeup and beauty accoutrement in my bathroom.
There is no small amount of stuff that I've had for a hundred years but am holding on to for no good reason, as well as stuff I never liked but still keep "just in case." I'm over it, and am in the mood to purge, but really, it's daunting. Honestly, I'm thinking I'll make myself do it tomorrow, since Brian will be home and monopolizing the TV downstairs, and I'll be looking for something to do so I don't have to watch his programs.
Really, you guys, it's all going: lipsticks, eye shadows, glosses, old and gross brushes, and any number of other random stuff. Even maybe hair ties and lotions and such. I'm feeling the purge urge growing, and now I think I may have psyched myself up for it.

No comments: