Monday, April 20

I wonder what random thing I'll find to do tomorrow

This is a weird feeling. I've never been fired/laid off/furloughed or anything like that. I mean, I quit jobs. Jobs don't quit me. And today I found out that my services won't be needed on a regular basis, but instead on a, you know, less than regular basis. So now I'm living the life of the unemployed during a pandemic, and isn't that just going to be a trip.
I don't even know what else to tell you about my day today. Sydney and I had our first birthday drive-by for her friend this afternoon. Brian and I had some terrible Chipotle for lunch, after which I sent a strongly worded letter to corporate. The carpet cleaners are coming tomorrow, and Brian and I had to move the large area rug into the garage for cleaning, as well as the runner. As well as those two rugs, I'm having the stairs, and mine and Sydney's bedroom carpets cleaned. I am very excited about this, you guys. I hate that my carpets make my feet dirty when I walk around barefoot. After tomorrow afternoon, that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

No comments: