Tuesday, April 14

MCU is quarantine time well spent

Holiday decorations are exhausting. Sure, they're great when they're out and looking cool, but the effort that I put into setting them out and then wrapping them back up again is a lot. And because of that, I really enjoy the aftermath of putting Easter away because it means that there's a five- or six-month stretch before more decorations go out again (October for Halloween). So here I sit, with Easter back in its bins but still sitting in the dining room, with that perfect sense of completion for the season's holidays. Now it's time to rest for a while.
For some reason, Epix has been marathoning three movies on rotation today: "Thor," "Captain America: The First Avenger," and "The Avengers." I've watched "Thor" and "Captain America" at various points throughout the afternoon/evening, as well as "The Winter Soldier" on Disney+ because it's awesome, and I'm currently watching "The Avengers" while I decompress from my day. There is no better way to spend a day than watching some Marvel movies.
I cleaned my living room, and now it's the only room I want to be in. I dusted, wiped, vacuumed and freshened everything, and it's lovely, and now I want the whole house to just be like that without any effort or cleaning done by me. Where the hell are my house cleaning gnomes?

No comments: