Saturday, February 8

My favorite frozen pizza is back in my freezer

Is there really anything better than doing random things around the house? I say no. I can't even tell you the exact tasks that I took care of today, but when I walk around my house, I see that things here and there are put away, reorganized, fixed or in the donation pile. It's a pretty heady feeling, to note that things that were bugging you are no longer bugging you. And to think that all it takes is an hour or two of wandering around the house to get it done.

Also this: Tombstone pizza, of the 5-Cheese variety, is not available at my local Target. They've got pepperoni, which is good, but isn't our favorite, but no 5-Cheese. Both of the farther away Targets have Tombstone 5-Cheese, but not our close one. The Walmart around the corner also has the 5-Cheese, but I hate, hate, hate navigating that parking lot. So, there's our problem; what's the solution? (Forgoing Tombstone 5-Cheese is NOT an option.)
In a moment of clarity, I remembered all those awesome Walmart grocery pick-up ads from Super Bowl Sunday. And I thought, well, that seems like a pretty perfect fix to this situation. I can order the pizzas, they collect them for me, and I can drive by and pick them up. And even better, it all can be done from an app? Easy peasy! I installed the app on my phone, and even did a preliminary search for the foodstuffs I would want, and they were all there. And now I may become best friends with the Walmart app for only my Tombstone 5-Cheese pizzas, and maybe for the bulk box of White Castle sliders, too.

No comments: