Thursday, February 13

Best souvenir candy jar in all of Hogsmeade

I bought this candy jar at Harry Potter's Wizarding World at Universal Studios in Hollywood. It was full of lemon drops, which are, of course, Dumbledore's favorite candy. I'm not a huge fan of lemon drops, but I was a huge, huge fan of this candy jar. I bought the drops for the jar, and I have not regretted that decision since.
Today, the jar is full of cinnamon jelly hearts, which might possibly be the best candy in the world. This actually is the last bit of the second bag I've opened since mid-January, Don't they look wonderful and pretty in my Honeydukes candy jar?
Not sure what I'm going to put in this jar once Valentine's Day is over tomorrow, but I suspect something green and delightful for St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: