Tuesday, March 31

"Luther" > the thought of "Tiger King"

I'm annoyed at my technology right now, as it is keeping me from watching more "Luther," and I wanted to finish the second season tonight. As it is, now I'm stuck flipping my channels and finding stuff I wouldn't mind having on in the background.
Brian and I had tentatively planned an early-morning trip to Target tomorrow, but I'm honestly doubting that will happen at this point. It's almost bedtime and he's asleep, and I hate to plan things for tomorrow morning this late at night. I do want paper goods though, so there's that motivation.
Announcement: I am not watching "Tiger King." I'm nervous about it, actually, because I'm not interested in seeing behavior that may be abusive of the tigers, as stuff like that bothers me a whole lot. Meghan says that there is stuff kinda borderline in regards to that, but also that the whole thing is a huge train wreck, which I've heard from like everyone in all my circles. I'm just not in the mood for train wrecks right now, so I'll put a pin in "Tiger King" and save it for a while longer.

No comments: