Monday, March 30

I need paper towels, Kleenex and napkins

I'm going to stop keeping track of days in Social Distancing, because this is going to last way longer than any of us thought it would. That's super scary. Our governor here just today declared that Arizona would be "stay-at-home," but that's at least a week or two too late, and no doubt people are going to die because of his inaction/late action. Also, his definition of "essential businesses" is insanely generous, and it encompasses pretty much everything, or could be finagled to cover any business, if the owner wanted it to.
Having said that, I still can't remote in to my work computer, so I'll probably still be going in to my office. There are only three of us in there at any given time right now, and we're very distant from each other, so I feel like it's relatively safe there.
We had a weekend that included a lot of line waiting on Saturday, and a lot of bad television on Sunday. Do NOT watch "Marvel Inhumans." It's terrible. I wanted to stop the show 20 minutes into the first episode, but Brian was convinced it would get better, but it didn't, and we were tortured for eight episodes of terrible comic book television.
I did check out the due date for the library book that I have, and it's been changed to May 1. Also we found out that Sydney won't be going back to school this semester. So, a lot is going on, right?

No comments: