Wednesday, March 18

Benedict Cumberbatch > Ricardo Mantalban

Social Distancing, Day Three:
I did it right today, you guys. All I did was go to work, visit a drive-through for lunch, and come home. My day in three trips.
Sydney and I watched "Star Trek Into Darkness" today, and she enjoyed that one, too. We'll watch the third one tomorrow, but now I'm tasked with finding our next set of movies for her to see. For sure we'll watch "Jumanji: The Next Level" at some point this week, but I'm wondering where her motion picture education needs to go next.
All the St. Patrick's Day decorations are put away tonight, and I'm pleased to have a normal house for a couple weeks until Easter comes along. But I'm feeling a little stir crazy, so I did some cleaning up and cleaning out stuff in my closet. I expect that I'll have a lot of random tasks finished by the end of this quarantine.

No comments: