Sunday, March 15

Better shape than I thought, but still

It's been a while; I have not forsaken thee.
In fact, I was out in California last week, and just got home today, amidst all this craziness. I'm totally exhausted, and my brain is going a thousand miles an hour. For all of you that have had the last couple days to prepare for social distancing, I have been away, and am just now able to inventory all my household staples and whatnot. Don't be jealous; I have 27 rolls of toilet paper in my storage cabinet. I also have a bit of surplus hand sanitizer, and two packages of disinfectant wipes. I have four rolls of paper towels, which is perhaps my only item at risk.
Tomorrow, I am off to my local Target and grocery store to see what I can find so far as foodstuffs. I need milk, eggs, frozen waffles and whatever else I come across. I am way behind the curve on this, but again, I was in California, and now I'm home. I'm hoping that something has maybe been stocked and I can grab some stuff. Also, I should probably get a couple large bags of pizza rolls.

No comments: