Thursday, January 30

Water on a bathroom floor is MY NIGHTMARE

A couple weeks ago, we noticed that our downstairs bathroom had a slow leak from the bottom of the toilet. We ended up with water pooling in the grout of the tile floor, and just generally being watery, and that's a problem. I chatted with our landlord about it yesterday, and she came by to check out the bathroom this afternoon.
Her assessment, and I love her for it, is that definitely if we have to pull out the toilet, we might as well replace the tile floor, and then the vanity is outdated maybe, and the lighting could be redone, too. I honestly don't think we'll get all that done, but I love where her head is at.
I expect it'll just be the tile and the toilet, which is fine, of course, so it looks like I might have some home repair and work done within the next couple weeks. I don't even know what I want out of this project, but I'm excited for it.

Images of the new emojis that are being released this year were out and about on the internet today, and I'm quite pleased with the offerings. The flip flop is my jam, and the emoji I'm most excited about. Other worthy additions that I'll use include blueberries, a bison, people in Santa hats, a toothbrush, a roller skate, a TEA POT, and a ninja. I love it when new emojis come out. It's like learning a new word or something, right?

No comments: