Sunday, January 26

Books are important to life

I did one of my favorite things today: I went to Barnes & Noble and wandered the stacks, gathering ideas for my library queue. Yes, I am still a very frequent reader at my local library. I found six books to add to my queue. Also today, I started the book I have at home right now, "Capturing the Devil," and tonight I'm still undecided about it, but at only page 39, there's still plenty of book to get me interested in knowing what happens at the end.
Sydney made me read a meme tonight that said that reading was just staring at a dead tree and hallucinating. Beyond completely ignoring the whole, you know, WRITTEN WORDS aspect of a book, which is a pretty big part of the whole thing, that entire meme is the worst take on one of the most important creations in the history of the world. That's not even hyperbole, you guys.
Of course, she does it all to torture me because books are so important and the best things ever.

No comments: