Friday, January 17

All the books and a puzzle

So about the yearbook. Come to find out, the guy who stole it worked for a little while for my step-dad, and as far as we can figure, I must have had it at the office one day and he lifted it from there.
That sounds plausible, but I'm having a very hard time trying to remember why I had brought it to the office after I had graduated, because I know I still had it when I finished high school. I know I was in college when I realized it was missing. I'm struggling though, to figure out this timeline.
Anyway, it was the sister of the guy who stole it who messaged me, and it was the guy's mom who found my yearbook in her garage and asked his sister to find me. She messaged me on October 30, and I'm super lucky that she chose to hold on to the yearbook for those more than two months before I replied. The whole thing is a crazy situation, and I'm so excited to have one of my life's mysteries solved.

In regards to other books, I have two from the library that I need to get to reading. They both have zero renewals, so I really need to be sure I get to them soon. I was in the queue for both of them for months, and I'm excited about reading them, but I do need to just sit with them.
Of course, having said that, I also have a puzzle I want to do.

No comments: