Wednesday, January 29

The bigger the tea mug, the better

I have become one of those old women who judge their coffee mugs (I drink TEA, so they're tea mugs from now on in this post) based on how much tea they hold. A 20-ounce tea mug is ideal in my life right now, though 16 will do the trick.
I for reals asked the guy at the Disney Store yesterday how much fluid this particular mug held. It looked like it just might be a 20-oz. mug, but I figured it would definitely hold 16. He didn't know for sure, but I bought it, obviously, because not only did it look big enough, but it's super cute with the Dumbo.
I am delighted to note that even though it's not as big as a 20-ounce mug, it can hold more than 16 ounces, as there was room in the mug once I'd hit that amount of tea. So, I don't know, 18 ounces? That's not a figure I can hit exactly with my Keurig, which is an issue with my neuroses.
Even still, I am enjoying a hot cup of tea in my new Dumbo mug and it's pretty awesome.
Duly noted that I sent Mom a picture of my mug and she asked me how much it held. You see? Old women drinking tea. WE ARE A SISTERHOOD.

No comments: