Wednesday, January 15

Totes eager to mosey back that way

Our favorite restaurant out here is called Oregano's. It's some awesome and delicious Italian food and pizza, and a truly amazing dessert. We go about as often as we can, and for many a special occasion. There are many Oregano's locations out here in the desert, and our closest was about 15 to 20 minutes away.
That is until just a couple days ago. Because on Monday, the newest Oregano's location opened, all of three minutes from our house. According to Google, it's exactly three minutes door to door. And that is pretty fantastic.
So tonight, since it was our first night where Sydney felt better and Brian got home early enough, we ventured over to our newest local Oregano's. We got a parking spot out front, and waited only about 10 minutes. Sydney ordered her usual, and it was as good as it always is. I ordered the mac and cheese, and unfortunately, it came out southwestern instead of traditional style, as I had ordered it. So it was way spicier than I wanted. Brian enjoyed his sautéed shrimp dish. The stuffed mushrooms weren't great. But, all in all, it was exactly what I expected for a new restaurant shaking off the dust. The service was perfect, and we're very much looking forward to going back soon. Maybe even this weekend?
You know what; I just realized that I didn't order my free birthday pizza cookie tonight. I totally forgot I had that email! Well, then we are definitely going back this weekend!

No comments: