Wednesday, October 31

Not enough treaters, or treats

Happy Halloween!
I only had five trick-or-treaters tonight. They were the cutest trick-or-treaters ever, but still, there were only five of them. I would love to live in one of those neighborhoods where there are a whole bunch of treaters, and a whole bunch of fun costumes. As it is, I'm glad I didn't buy more candy just for the treaters, as the dent left by those five kids didn't even register in the bowl.
That being said, Sydney still got 136 pieces of candy from her walk around the neighborhood. She and Madi collected, then came back and counted, then poured it into a pile, and then divvied it between them based on what each preferred. So now she has a huge bag full of candy that she likes, with nothing really for me to take to work tomorrow. Of course, I'm still going to take half of it to work. She simply does not need all that candy in the house.
Also, there's less candy for Brian and I to enjoy, since all the candy that Sydney doesn't love got taken home by Madi. So there go all the Snickers and 3 Musketeers, and other randoms that Brian likes. At the end of the day, that's better for us, but right now, I really wish I had more treats for myself downstairs.

No comments: