Wednesday, October 31

No Grinch for me. I don't like him

I'm going to take this morning and share something kinda weird.
I don't like the Grinch story.
It occurred to me as I watched yet another trailer for yet another Grinch movie, that I really, really dislike that story. I've seen the television movie more times that I can count, and I've never been a real fan of it. And when the movies are released, I'm never interested in seeing them.
I think the Grinch is an asshole who should just stay in his cave and treat his dog nicer, and leave those happy people alone if he's so bothered by the holiday. Like, just leave them be. I don't even care that he may or may not be redeemed at the end. He's an asshole, and should just go away.
Dude. You live in a cave. Go find another one away from the neighbors who annoy you.
So, no, I won't be seeing the new Grinch movie. And that's about all I have to say about that.

No comments: