Tuesday, October 2

Is it too late for tea? Duh; no!

I do love my hot tea in the late evening. It's a ritual that I have had to bypass over the summer, since it is, in fact, way too hot outside to be drinking hot tea.
Over the last couple days though, I've been enjoying some cooler evenings, and therefore, enjoying some hot tea at night. My witching hour is between 10 and 11 at night, and I can feel the draw of the hot tea. I find myself wandering the upstairs, muttering to myself about needing something to drink. Once I head downstairs, the hot tea is all I can think about, and everything is put on hold until I've got that cuppa. Also, I've got some awesome holiday and seasonally appropriate mugs from which to drink my tea, and having unpacked my Halloween mugs, I'm especially eager to partake.
So I sit here right now in my happy place. I've got Stephen Colbert on my television, dogs sleeping on my bed, a computer in my lap, and a hot tea beside me. This is all good stuff. And the evenings will only get colder.

No comments: