Sunday, April 25

Yep, crab cakes and mushroom linguine

Okay so here's a thing. We found this food company at the farmers' market that produces vegetable/plant-based pastas. The first time we saw them we picked up some artichoke pasta, and some other vegetable that I can't remember right now. But the artichoke one was yummy.
    We ventured away from the company and picked up a box of edamame pasta at Costco, and that was not very good. But yesterday we stopped at the place at the farmers' market again and picked up three more pasta packages. The selection we had tonight with our crab cakes was the wild mushroom linguine. And let me tell you, it was so good. Just the pasta by itself had a yummy flavor, but with melted butter in it? Absolutely delicious.
    I never thought I would be a vegetable/plant-pasta girl, but I have been convinced. Unfortunately, I'm also pretty convinced that this company is the only one that makes good plant-based pasta, so that may end up limiting me at some point.

No comments: