Monday, April 12

Just so puffy! Like, super puffy

I am back home, and I had a wonderful weekend. We hung out, danced, drank, talked, laughed, swam, played games and just generally enjoyed each others' company. It was awesome. And it was exactly what I needed. I feel, well, I feel tired. And puffy. And in need of a bit of a detox. But I feel good about myself, confident in my sisterhood, and pleased with the state of things with all my girls. We had so much fun. And I can't wait until next year.
    But then I had to go to work this morning, and that was fine, but still, not what I wanted to do on a very-definite recovery day. I hadn't even considered staying home from work today, and still think it would have been a ridiculous thing to do, but it would have been nice to do. I'm feeling like tomorrow I need to increase my water intake, though, after my tea of course, and be a bit more aggressive in flushing my body of the alcohol and gummy toxins.
    Also, I'm 12 days into April and I haven't got a book to read to meet my EXPECTATION, and I still have stuff in the guest room that needs to be donated and sent off. And the Easter decorations are still on the dining room table. But I have emptied a bin and all the tissue paper is ready to pack it up, so I've made a first step. The tasks are starting to pile atop each other again, so this may just be a busy weekend.

No comments: