Monday, April 26

My own house is safe too, and very quiet

I'm happy to report that I had a decent day today. There was stuff to do at work, and that kept my mind busy, and my willpower in check when it came to snacks.
    Right now, I'm sitting here in a silent house because my husband and kid are asleep already, and watching the end of "Safe House." What I should be watching, and what I will start as soon as I'm done here, is the second and third episodes of "The Nevers." I had thought that it would be a good show for Sydney to watch with me, but she's been difficult to settle down for it, so I will move on without her.
    Also, Krispy Kreme is selling their strawberry-glazed doughnuts this week. I am somewhat considering ordering them for delivery at the office this week, as I really want to try some, and feel like that'll be a fun experiment for all of us. Still, I do not want to eat a bunch of doughnuts.

No comments: