Sunday, April 18

That's me in a bit; yay!

I'm off to get my second vaccination shot tonight, so I'm posting a bit early, just in case the wait times get me home too late and tired to post later. But I am very excited to get my second dose. I sure hope that you are getting your vaccinations. It's super important, and it keeps the people around you safe.
    I have a friend who is very anti-vaccination, not the already mainstream vaccinations, but this one in particular, and I worry about her and her family. But of course, she'll probably be fine and will go about her life and business forever proclaiming that the whole thing was a ridiculous dust-up and no one ever had to worry from the beginning. Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people who died and their families, but whatever, you do you. Most everyone else in my immediate friend group and family has been vaccinated, so I'm crazy pleased with that.
    Soon, we will all be able to go to the movies again.

No comments: